Our latest releases make it easier for you to securely connect your Github repositories and introduces an alpha version of our CLI tool.
CLI Remote Instance Port Forwarding
- You can now specify the name of your service when creating it. This allows you to use the same repository multiple times (mono-repo friendliness)
- GithubApps allows you to connect to your github account and give access to one or many of your repositories for KintoHub to build, deploy, and operate.
- CLI tools make it easy to get access to your remote services, including your databases, from your local machine.
- Over 15+ bug fixes and improvements
Billing & Accounts
- Fixed issue with random charges for Jobs that were completed and not running
- You can now change the name of your service on creation only
No new features
- Better mobile experience
- When you try to close the settings panel, it will prompt you if you wish to discard your changes
- Introduced back button from repository creation panel
- Fixed issues creating new environments
- Block user from being able to deploy two releases at same time. You must now abort the previous release.
- Fullstack example on docs
- Reduce reconnection errors on frontend
- Fix job from failing when you modify environment variables only
- Added Extended Configto progreSQL for advanced users
- Fixed issue closing release logs on mobile
- Service creation is now pre-filled