- New account section
- Support multi-custom domain names (www.kintohub.com,kintohub.com)
- One-Click Deployments!
- Quickstart videos
- Tons of UX & Performance Improvements
Accounts & Admin
- Ability to update your email and change your password under "Account Settings".
- Default KintoBlock Memory is now set to 256 to ensure JVM / high memory-related apps don't fail on their first deployment.
- Build Logs button easier to find
- Massive performance improvements on loading the page
- One-Click Deployment example. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to setup your communities projects with one click deployments!
- Support for multi-custom domain names.
- No Changes.
- Memory now displays in a cleaner format (1GB versus 1024MB)
- Remove custom domain names on shutdown.
- Fixed issue with History button showing up in KintoBlock Manage page.
- Fixed branches of block changing after saving build arguments
- Removed "required" value for build arguments